DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had "Friday Night Lights" sceduled to record on both machines. One is fine - the other was BSOD. Did a RBR and, as expected, the corrupted recording was removed from the playlist and history shows cancelled, to due error 13, recording changed or some such.

This is the first bug since before the last national upgrade on 12/19.

I thought we were done with this....

·
Legend
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention something new....when I checked the guide, CBS (Channel 5 here in the Bay Area) was 1/2 hour off where it should be...so, for example, the local news on Channel 5 is showing at 1130, when it actually comes on at 11PM. All other channels are showing correctly - just CBS is off.

Again, I did an RBR and it didn't reset the guide....

·
Registered
14,718 Posts
politzer said:
I forgot to mention something new....when I checked the guide, CBS (Channel 5 here in the Bay Area) was 1/2 hour off where it should be...so, for example, the local news on Channel 5 is showing at 1130, when it actually comes on at 11PM. All other channels are showing correctly - just CBS is off.

Again, I did an RBR and it didn't reset the guide....
The president's speach through off a lot last night.

·
Legend
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sigma1914 said:
The president's speach through off a lot last night.
I don't know if that's a possible explanation. First, the guide issue was only on one network, CBS. I didn't watch the speech, but was it only on CBS? Secondly, would the guide have been updated to include the speech? And lastly, even though the guide was off by 1/2 hour, the actual broadcasts were showing on time (Criminal Minds from 9-10, CSI from 10 to 11, local news at 11).

·
Godfather
304 Posts
I don't believe the BSOD has ever gone "away". So it's not really back, it just raises its ugly head randomly... for some more often than others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.