DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Legend
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I'm watching a recorded show and it ends; but it's not quite at the end, I will fast forward or slide ahead to the end, at which point I get the prompt for "Yes, Delete" or "No - Don't Delete". When I select "Yes, Delete", it doesn't delete. If I go back to the Playlist, it's still there and I have to delete it again. I think the difference is that if I am watching a recorded show and it reaches the end while playing at normal speed, it will properly delete from the prompt.

Is this a bug or my imagination?

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07
2,533 Posts
I too have had to do a few "dash dash" deletes after done watching a show. I didn't pay much attention to what factors made that happen but I will keep an eye out for it again.

·
Godfather
336 Posts
I think it is because the play list just did not refresh yet at that point.

·
Legend
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, it's not a refresh problem... I sat and waited about 30 seconds... still there. I hit play, and it would still play... like it never deleted.

·
Legend
152 Posts
Yes, when I pointed the problem out to my wife, she said she had seen it before, and the show is deleted out of the playlist eventually. It is just slow to catch up.

Oops just saw your reply. It never deletes?

·
Godfather
336 Posts
What happens if you try to delete it again while in the play list?

·
Mentor
30 Posts
I've seen this problem consistently -- exactly under the conditions described, when you FF as recorded program to the end and respond to the prompt.

My experience is that it's not a refresh issue. The only way to get rid of it is to delete it out of the playlist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.