DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sirius Signs Exclusive Bentley Deal

More news from the automaker/satellite radio world: Sirius is staying in the race for subs with the signing of an exclusive deal with Bentley Motors.

Beginning sometime mid-2007, Sirius Satellite Radio will be available in select Bentley models in the U.S. and will become a standard feature in all Continental GT, Continental GTC and Continental Flying Spur vehicles beginning with the 2008 models.

In a move separating the company from its competition's announcement of a long-term deal with Porsche, all customers who buy a Bentley equipped with Sirius will receive a lifetime subscription to the service.

Bentley customers can now order vehicles with Sirius for delivery in early 2007, the company said.

www.SkyReport.com - used with permission

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
I'm going to head right on over to my neighborhood Bentley dealer and take advantage of this deal. I bet they have a line out the front door of people wanting a free Sirius system. :D I actually saw a nice, new Bentley parked at the drug store a couple of days ago. If only the owner had known about this deal I be they would have waited. Then again, maybe not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts