DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Icon
1,197 Posts
i went by the Dish booth at the Wisconsin state fair.. they of course , tried to get me to switch.. i asked if they had Sunday ticket..they said NO >.but D* won't have it either next year .. and they were just about dancing about it..they were speaking with GLEE...

· Icon
1,197 Posts
watching the game on Prime.. very poor picture quality.. if this is what Amazon calls what they are doing as "live and current.." they better stay out of the live tv sports betting industry( I don not bet) .. the quality is bad.. picture went out many times during pre game.. not hd quality..

· Icon
1,197 Posts
Who cares? Honestly, if you think that's going to enter into it, you're wrong. I remember, back in the day, all of the NFL games were in the clear on c / ku band. When Sunday Ticket became a thing, all the NFL did was send out form letters to anyone that complained...and guess what, that's all anyone complaining about moving to streaming will get you.

If you want it, pay for it, if you don't, oh well.
i do paid for Prime.. consequently i shouldn't see any commercials.. ( fat chance ) and have a HD quality picture.. I paid my good money.. YOU HAVE IT.. give me what I paid for.. and don't say well its this or that .. and don't show that you are drinking the Kool aide.. by justifying the poor quality.. I PAID YOU.. CASH.. give me the quality that i expect.. and I thought that DIRECTV was supposed to show the Thursday night games.. that was the agreement.. Where was my game on DIRECTV.. ? again I am paying for both.. cash.. my bills with you are paid.. give me what you say that you will. its like paying for a 15 gallons of gas and only getting 12.. I paid for all of it..

· Icon
1,197 Posts
well let me tell you this.. i watched the last game on NFL yesterday.. on the NFL channel.. and the league couldn't sell enough advertizing for the 4 th quarter including the 2 MINUTE WARNING.. it was "live broadcast " the whole way at the end of the buffalo game.. if you can't generate enough on the NFL CHANNEL to sell ads , who is going to switch to youtube or the crap that AMAZON has been putting out.? this is an established channel and not "something new".. Directv is established.. and not something new.. and i have Amazon and when i watch the games.. they are UNWATCHABLE .. they are awful to watch.. I live out in the country.. the same clientel that DIRETV HAS.. but instead of satellite its my internet.. I get great satellite.. but the internet sucks.. i have watched ONE GAME , the packers on thursday night this year.. the NFL PRODUCT isn't as good at the NFL IS SELLING.. they aren't selling ads now.. and except for the price there is NOTHING TO FIX with Directv.. NOTHHING.it all works.. THe NFL had better stay with the horse that brung them.. instead of some one else..

· Icon
1,197 Posts
was the last Sunday ticket game ever just finished on Directv? if so its a shame.. I have had it on and off for over 20 years.. it could live with out it.. ( i much preferred the distant networks) but its still a shame..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts