DBSTalk Forum banner
941 - 960 of 1261 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Twitter is already buzzing with people writing in saying they don’t have Prime, don’t stream, they have cable and not streaming. The complaints have already started and the first game hasn’t even been played yet. Go take a look for yourself. Some are saying they won’t watch the NFL at all now.
Number of Household in the United States that have Amazon Prime-76 million

Number of Household in the United States that have a Live TV Service-68 Million

Then this-
Fewer than half of all U.S. households will have a cable TV subscription by 2023, according to a new study. The study, by Insider Intelligence, expects the total number of pay TV households to drop to 65.1 million, a 4.8% decrease from 2022. That is 49.5% of all U.S. households.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
The only way it could happen is if advertisers start really putting pressure on both the NFL and Amazon to allow say the NFL Network/FOX/whomever to simulcast it nationally. But I doubt that will happen.
Not without the NFL refunding a large portion of the “exclusive” money to that provider. In other words….it ain’t happening.

·
Icon
3,590 Posts
Gotta love streaming crap
And this device is hard wired ethernet

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,590 Posts
You have gig service and get that? What does your provider say when you complain?
Nothing they send an idiot out to re run the line from the pedestal to the tap its still trash .

Did fcc complaint nothing

Hopefully in 2 years Lumos fiber will come

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Nothing they send an idiot out to re run the line from the pedestal to the tap its still trash .

Did fcc complaint nothing

Hopefully in 2 years Lumos fiber will come

So when he comes out does he check it that it is working correctly before he leaves? If it isn’t tell him to fix it before he leaves. If you let him leave before it is working it is on you.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Rob, you're missing a great game....

And I have had my fill of your endless, endless whining.

You should be happy to know you will be the first person on my ignore list, since no one here cares about all the BS in this thread.
And I have had enough of the streaming can be improved oh everyone can now see NFL Games Bullcrap all of you just about have tried to shove down my throat! So F the hell off cmasia! I could care less what you think or say!

·
Icon
1,189 Posts
watching the game on Prime.. very poor picture quality.. if this is what Amazon calls what they are doing as "live and current.." they better stay out of the live tv sports betting industry( I don not bet) .. the quality is bad.. picture went out many times during pre game.. not hd quality..

·
Icon
3,590 Posts
watching the game on Prime.. very poor picture quality.. if this is what Amazon calls what they are doing as "live and current.." they better stay out of the live tv sports betting industry( I don not bet) .. the quality is bad.. picture went out many times during pre game.. not hd quality..
Agree streaming is awful

941 - 960 of 1261 Posts