DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got DTV, the C31 will not seem to save the TV Resolution settings, once the TV is powered off, it falls back every time to allowing 480p, 720p, 1080i, when I only want 1080i or 1080p to be used.

I want to avoid the delay of my TV switching resolutions, and when it does happen and a guide page is up the guide gets blacked out, only showing the video preview in the upper left, until I take some action that caused a refresh of the guide/menu content.

Also, some times when fast forwarding I've had the problem of the show restarting, it seems to happen if I fast forward through the half way point of a show, before and after the halfway point it seems fine.

·
Super Moderator
42,754 Posts
frixion said:
I just got DTV, the C31 will not seem to save the TV Resolution settings, once the TV is powered off, it falls back every time to allowing 480p, 720p, 1080i, when I only want 1080i or 1080p to be used.
This is in the software.
Turning native off and setting the resolution to 1080i should keep 1080i each time it powers up.
I have the same problem but want only 720p as that's what my TV is. 480p & 1080i always come back on a power up, with HDMI, but not when I use component.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.