DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Icon
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have read a few posts regarding the Calamp lnb product, and it sounds like I can up my signals by switching to the WNC, or some other product.

I have had someone from directv out twice in the past few weeks to align my dish, and still cannot get any better than mostly 70's and some 80's on 99c and 103c. Sometimes a transponder will drop below the 70's. These signals are an improvement from where I was, but I just couldn't understand why I couldn't get the 80s and 90s that others were reporting on 99c and 103c. Now I know.

So my question is, what would be the best one to get? I hear a lot about WNC, is that the best?

· Hall Of Fame
3,433 Posts
Right, without the "s". Somebody did a test a while back on these. They were all very close, except for the Calamp, although the WNC was not the top performer. We're talking about just a couple of points on the top three, and only one unit from each manufacturer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.