DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Godfather
732 Posts
David MacLeod said:
not sure if this is related to mondays issue but CID on both hr20 and hr21 inop now. phone line tested and working ok.
CID has had it's share of problems over the years. What I have found that works (not that we should have to do this manually) is to manually clean out/delete the caller log. Sometimes mine will not clear out when it reaches 25 calls. Just a thought!:rolleyes:

· Registered
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only got 10 stored but it was working (flawlessly) a few hours before the first freeze up. I have not looked into it to deeply yet so there may be another underlying issue I missed.

· AllStar
91 Posts
One thing I have noticed recently too is that my phone's CID is getting blocked and simply reads "Incoming call". This never happened before I hooked up the HR* receivers. The strange thing is the number displays on the TV fine for these calls(?)

I also get it about 80% of the time.

· AllStar
66 Posts
One of my HR20s works about 70% of the time; the other HR20 caller id has never worked. I have tried everything I know to do but have not had any luck. It is a nice feature to have but seeing how I have had no other issues with my DVRs, I am content without it.

· Godfather
347 Posts
My HR20-700 CID Has never worked :(

· Legend
115 Posts
Same here. Caller ID works about 70% of the time. Mainly, OSD will not show up when a caller is calling. Changed the phone line and plug about five weeks ago, but still no luck with it working all of the time. It's done this since day one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.