DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the caller ID stopped working - I had hoped the updates fixed this but I guess not. I deleted the list of 25 that I had but that did not fix it. Any idea when this feature will be fixed?

·
AllStar
91 Posts
Reggie3 said:
I see that the caller ID stopped working - I had hoped the updates fixed this but I guess not. I deleted the list of 25 that I had but that did not fix it. Any idea when this feature will be fixed?
Mine has not worked since day 1!! All I get is the "must subscribe" Message. This is the ONLY thing I have to complain about this box as it has not missed a recording or any of the other bugs reported here. But I agree with you that it needs to be addressed!!

·
DBSTalk Club Member
268 Posts
Always works for some, sometimes works for others, never works for the rest. Doesn't seem to matter which version is out...

·
Cool Member
21 Posts
My caller ID seems to work most times. I might just disable it. I've already got it on my phone. Why do I need it on my TV screen?

·
DBSTalk Club Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
patfan64 said:
My caller ID seems to work most times. I might just disable it. I've already got it on my phone. Why do I need it on my TV screen?
For me it saves getting up to answer the phone - when most of the time it is some "research company" and election info (thank god the election is over)

You know this bug has to be a simple software fix. I really think the software/project/program managers at Directv have no clue.

·
Legend
197 Posts
Reggie, Call D* and report it! A CSR has told me that the HR20 software team wants to here about all problems related to the HR20.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tjboyd said:
Reggie, Call D* and report it! A CSR has told me that the HR20 software team wants to here about all problems related to the HR20.
Is there a special number to call or just the regular number for D* I really do not want to get black mark on my files for being a complainer.

·
Legend
197 Posts
Call the regular number and have them transfer you to Tier "2" - They'll make a ticket about your problem(s) and send it up to the HR20 team...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.