DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cool Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Wanted To Past This On - I Got My Caller Id Working I Have Caller Id Service But On The Tv Screen It Would Say - Call Your Phone Service For Caller Id --- What I Did Has I Installed A Verizon Dsl Filter On My Phone Line Connection To The Back Of The Hr20 Unit-- And Now It's Working Great. About Six Months Ago I Had Verizon Internet Dsl Service Installed I Had To Add One Dsl Filter On Each Phone In My House-- So Last Night I Tryed One Dsl Filter On The Back Of The Hr20 And That Was The Answer.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,312 Posts
russrosemarie said:
Just Wanted To Past This On - I Got My Caller Id Working I Have Caller Id Service But On The Tv Screen It Would Say - Call Your Phone Service For Caller Id --- What I Did Has I Installed A Verizon Dsl Filter On My Phone Line Connection To The Back Of The Hr20 Unit-- And Now It's Working Great. About Six Months Ago I Had Verizon Internet Dsl Service Installed I Had To Add One Dsl Filter On Each Phone In My House-- So Last Night I Tryed One Dsl Filter On The Back Of The Hr20 And That Was The Answer.
well that didnt work for me, I have always had a filter on the lines

·
DBSTalk Club Member
581 Posts
spidey said:
well that didnt work for me, I have always had a filter on the lines
ditto here too. I suspect that russrosemarie is having the same intermittant issues we all are - and that it working or not can not be tied into any specific actions we take (including clearing history, filters, reboots,etc)

·
Hall Of Fame
2,312 Posts
Reggie3 said:
ditto here too. I suspect that russrosemarie is having the same intermittant issues we all are - and that it working or not can not be tied into any specific actions we take (including clearing history, filters, reboots,etc)
actually for me caller id is the only issue I have. I lost a few recordings back in sept but since than have been relatively stable

·
Legend
117 Posts
spidey said:
actually for me caller id is the only issue I have. I lost a few recordings back in sept but since than have been relatively stable
Same here, caller id is the only problem I have. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.