DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family pays $65 a month to Echostar just for PrimeTV, Tv Asia, ZeeTV, ZGold, B4u, and Sony Entertainment Television.
Our total montly bill is like $120 or $130 a month. I was wondering if there are some other satellite dishes where you can get PrimeTV, Tv Asia, ZeeTV, ZGold, B4u, and Sony Entertainment Television FREETOAIR?
I heard somebody once say that you can get them freetoair on Smallear satellite dishes, but I looked at the small ear website( www.smallear.com/ ) and they didn't have those channels.
Does anyone know how I can get PrimeTV, Tv Asia, ZeeTV, ZGold, B4u, and Sony Entertainment Television free to air?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is also FTA stuff on Ku-band, check lyngsat.com for details on specific birds.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will the PQ ever improve on SONY Entertainment?
Its very blurry. ZEE TV content is crisp and clear, but SONY has the better shows.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checkout mpeg forum at www.delphiforums.com

You will find that most foreign signals can be received using DVB receiver slaved to analog C/ku receiver with BUD.

However, this may change in the next year, as the Australian multilingual DTH service, TARBs, has just announced they plan to start a US pay service, using 10 G5 ku transponders. They hope to move all foreign FTA DVB services to their platform

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.