DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Godfather
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like on the H10-250? I know you lose the buffer if you do, but I searched high and low I haven't seen anyone talk about doing it....on the TIVO you just press the down arrow to toggle...the HR20 does this how?

I also never realized how much I would miss DLB. And I am not much of a sports fan...:lol:

· Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
The closest you can come is in the Tips & Tricks link below as Watch Two Live Programs. Click it to see that and 45 other undocumented tricks.

Also, if you have not taken the Wish List Survey recently, please click that link.

Take care,

- Craig

· Godfather
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Milominderbinder2 said:
The closest you can come is in the Tips & Tricks link below as Watch Two Live Programs. Click it to see that and 45 other undocumented tricks.

Also, if you have not taken the Wish List Survey recently, please click that link.

Take care,

- Craig
Goodness what a work around :nono: .....I guess I'll join the clamor for dual live buffers and a one key way to switch between them.

I DID take the survey, thanks....I see that DLB is #1.....I hope that D* is listening.....:sure:

· Cool Member
15 Posts
I believe I read somewhere that macrovision was active on the composite outs. Someone recommended a DVD-R that ignored macrovision but I cannot seem to find the post. Anyone have recommendations?

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
triley51 said:
I believe I read somewhere that macrovision was active on the composite outs. Someone recommended a DVD-R that ignored macrovision but I cannot seem to find the post. Anyone have recommendations?
Reboot the unit.

The only time right now that macrovision is enabled, is during the startup cycle... and that is basically until it gets the command in the boot up cycle to shut it off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.