DBSTalk Forum banner

Canceling to get a better offer?

1149 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  harsh
I need to put my house on the market and had to cancel my Dish install since I can't get into a two year agreement. If I cancel DirecTV in the hopes of getting a new offer, and use rabbit ears in the meantime, will they lock me into a 2 year contract?

What is the best offer you got?

How long did you have to wait until you got a decent offer?

Does holding onto the old equipment affect when you get an offer? I was hoping to watch my recordings before sending the equipment back.

Since the house across the street and the one next to me are also for sale, it will probably take a long time to sell my home.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.