Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I know I have seen this discussed before but I cant find it. My question is; How do you set a series link for a show that is currently on? For example, if The amazing race is currently being broadcast, if you hit record twice, it just stops recording it. If you do a search and try to set it up that way, the Series link tab is not there. What am I doing wrong?

·
Godfather
340 Posts
Marty B said:
Hi All,
I know I have seen this discussed before but I cant find it. My question is; How do you set a series link for a show that is currently on? For example, if The amazing race is currently being broadcast, if you hit record twice, it just stops recording it. If you do a search and try to set it up that way, the Series link tab is not there. What am I doing wrong?
If you haven't already done so, press record to start recording it. Then press "List" to bring up your VOD list. Your current recording should be on top. Highlight it and press "select". Then move down and select "Recording". From there you should be able to set up your "Series Link".

·
Godfather
578 Posts
Marty B said:
Hi All,
I think you can also just bring up the guide where the program and channel that you're on will be highlighted, then hit the "R" twice and that should do it.
John

·
Legend
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Twosted said:
If you haven't already done so, press record to start recording it. Then press "List" to bring up your VOD list. Your current recording should be on top. Highlight it and press "select". Then move down and select "Recording". From there you should be able to set up your "Series Link".
Thanks Twosted, I will give that a try.

Pappa, like I said, if its currently playing, hitting the record twice only starts a recording and then cancels it. Thanks anyway :)

·
I used to be a rocket scientist
12,182 Posts
Marty B said:
Thanks Twosted, I will give that a try.

Pappa, like I said, if its currently playing, hitting the record twice only starts a recording and then cancels it. Thanks anyway :)
That's actually in the manual, if people bothered to read it. ;)

Now, I agree that it's not very intuitive, but it IS in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.