DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
thatkgbagent said:
I used manual recording to record 1/2 hour of Headline News everyday at 5am, but then after doing that, re-ran the sat-ant setup. Afterwards, it didn't record them anymore, but it did show them in the to-do list. So, I manually deleted them all and tried to reschedule another manual recording for the same time, and this failed in the same way. So then I put in another manual recording for 5:30am instead of 5am and now it's recording them again fine. All those deleted shows are now in the History list, and I suspect it won't record the new ones that I schedule because there are old deleted ones in the History overriding it. Just an FYI on that in case you've deleted your manual of MNF and tried to reschedule it: you might want to be there to be sure it starts recording... Or set it to start a little later...
I've had no success getting manual recordings to work for me. There is something my wife wants recorded from 9 AM - 9:30 AM Monday - Friday (it repeats at 1 PM each day so that's why I don't want to use Series Link as it would record the repeats too). Anyway, it hardly ever records it - and it hardly ever shows up in the ToDo list. Then, one time each day it showed up in the ToDo list 3 times!! I didn't want to know what would happen if it actually tried recording the same show 3 times at the same time so I deleted it. Since then, I haven't been able to get it to record it manually at all. I think there's a lot of bugs with manual recording that need to be worked out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.