DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recorded a show Friday night when it had arlready started. When I went to watch the show I wasn't able to FF or use 30 sec slip. When I push either button the recording would start over. Anyone ever had this problem?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
What Channel? Or more exactly... is it an MPEG-4 HD channel.

What show?

·
1 Posts
Our hr20 was installed 10/04/06. Since last software update we've been unable to fastforward through our DVR recorded local HD shows like Desperate Housewives and CSI. My husband noticed that if the commercial was not HD, fast forward worked. Anyone else experience this problem?

·
Banned
686 Posts
love2snorkel17 said:
Our hr20 was installed 10/04/06. Since last software update we've been unable to fastforward through our DVR recorded local HD shows like Desperate Housewives and CSI. My husband noticed that if the commercial was not HD, fast forward worked. Anyone else experience this problem?
just feel lucky they got recorded at all?

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Earl, it was The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS. Yes, it was an MPEG-4 channel.

·
2 Posts
I'm having the same problem, however I can 30 sec slip, just no FF. This is on NBC (local) mpeg4 channel. Did not experience this while recording Batman Begins on HBO HD this afternoon.

Hopefully they fix this ASAP.

·
5 Posts
I too have been having trouble FF and 30s skip. It will become stuck and I have to press play before pressing FF or 30s skip again. It may even happen multiple times within 1 min of video. It is very frustrating.

I first noticed it watching Jericho in HD on CBS last Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2006.

Again this is happening with local HD channel recordings.

Could an update be causing this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.