DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cool Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My HR-20 supposedly recorded last night's episode of CSI:NY but when I attempted to watch it this morning, it automatically just went to the screen of delete or keep. I tried several times to select keep and then go back to my list and select to play it, but it kept brining me back to the same screen of keep and delete. So I then did a restart of the receiver (via menu) and lo and behold when I went to my playlist, it had disappeared all together! It appears in the history, but no option to play it from there. Did this happen to anyone else and any theories of why it happened? Thanks from a brand new poster! :)

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,332 Posts
Welcome to the forums, fghocker. :welcome_s

I checked my recordings for CSI:NY last night. All seem to be fine, tho I merely started them, skipped a bit into them, and skipped to the end.

You might want to list which channel you recorded last night: was it a SD local, an HD local, or one of the national feeds. (Since you are in LA, do you have locals and nationals?).

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tom

·
Cool Member
30 Posts
Mine has done this twice. Both times, a red button reset fixed the problem and I was able to watch my show. The first time, it was "My Name is Earl". The second time (last night) was "Medium".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.