DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday i had a new Directv install, including CCK and the HR-34. Problem is I cannot get the CCK wireless to connect to my network. (I have 3 different wireless routers, and it cannot find any of them.). Any suggestions?

I have tried to force an upgrade on the Hr-34, no difference. Rebooted / reset every thing. no luck. Tried telling it what the router name is, and provided security key. nothing. even removed the security from the router. Nope.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

· Premium Member
41,526 Posts
mrhowes said:
Saturday i had a new Directv install, including CCK and the HR-34. Problem is I cannot get the CCK wireless to connect to my network. (I have 3 different wireless routers, and it cannot find any of them.). Any suggestions?

I have tried to force an upgrade on the Hr-34, no difference. Rebooted / reset every thing. no luck. Tried telling it what the router name is, and provided security key. nothing. even removed the security from the router. Nope.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have one, so I'm wondering what your WiFi signal strength is.
Mine finds all of these:

Font Screenshot Software Electronic device Technology

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.