DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am experiencing brief dropouts (audio and video) on a fairly consistent basis (every 35 seconds or so) on channel 5737- the Atlanta Fox DNS offered by NPS. I have witnessed this on my 510 receiver and will check to see if the same issue exists on the 625 tonight.

Can anyone else subscribing to this DNS confirm this problem? I am curious if it is the broadcast (currently an NFL game), NPS' transmission, or my receiver that is to blame.

Thanks,

·
Godfather
314 Posts
I called them a couple days ago & was told that a part had been ordered & it would be fixed as soon as possible. I just looked & the PQ is much improved w/ no drop outs at this time....(8:10 CST).

Oops!,,,sorry, my prob was w/ 5731 NBC, Atlanta. However, the situation may be the same anyway.

·
Legend
214 Posts
toomuchtv said:
I called them a couple days ago & was told that a part had been ordered & it would be fixed as soon as possible. I just looked & the PQ is much improved w/ no drop outs at this time....(8:10 CST).

Oops!,,,sorry, my prob was w/ 5731 NBC, Atlanta. However, the situation may be the same anyway.
I just came to the boards to ask that question it seems to be all of the Atlanta channels that are doing it. I recorded the simpsons, family guy and american dad off Atlanta FOX tonight and it's doing it about every 35 seconds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.