DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my TV habits have changed.(3 HD sets now) I decided to turn off a R15. Called to have it shut down. Could hardly understand the CSP. Finish up the shut down of the R15 and nothing was said about returning the box(leased uint). I had to ask for a return box which took a good 10 to 15 minutes on hold to get set up, I think. NOW question is how long before the box comes? I shut the unit off on the 23rd.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
Dave from Kazoo said:
Since my TV habits have changed.(3 HD sets now) I decided to turn off a R15. Called to have it shut down. Could hardly understand the CSP. Finish up the shut down of the R15 and nothing was said about returning the box(leased uint). I had to ask for a return box which took a good 10 to 15 minutes on hold to get set up, I think. NOW question is how long before the box comes? I shut the unit off on the 23rd.:rolleyes:
Usually ~3-5 business days.

·
Godfather
347 Posts
depends if the r15 made the scrap list. if it is on it, keep it or throw it away.
i would call back in a week if you do not receive a box, also check your bills if no box arrives.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,142 Posts
Dave from Kazoo said:
It was a leased receiver. Time will tell, I guess.
I had a HD receiver fail. I replaced it by getting a new HD-DVR from Circuit City. When I called to activate the new receiver I was told that the old unit would need to be returned. The CSR assured me I would receive a return kit in 3-5 business days. That was in March. I'm not being charged for it...it's just collecting dust on a shelf in my spare bedroom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.