DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I select On Demand, it says channel 1000 is not available. If I go to the guide and choose 1000, I get the same response. This is happening on a lot of the DOD channels although some I get.

I did the RBR and it didn't change anything. I have also noted that many of the channels simply don't appear anymore.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Jeff

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Jeff,

I would go through the network setup and reset all your network settings to defaults. Then do a system test and make sure the internet test passes (not just the network test). It will take 18-24 hours but On Demand usually returns at that point.

· Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
Jeff,

I would go through the network setup and reset all your network settings to defaults. Then do a system test and make sure the internet test passes (not just the network test). It will take 18-24 hours but On Demand usually returns at that point.
Yes, it passes all the tests. It will download the shows that I select but I can't get to all the DOD channels.

For example, I can download TCM but not A&E????

· Registered
725 Posts
i can't download anything and all my connections are fine. i keep getting the i'm not subscribed message for all the DOD channels yet i have the premier package with hd extra sports package and so on. i have rebooted. i've restarted the connection and nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.