DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Legend
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a spreadsheet or txt file with the channel listing in order.

· Registered
31,115 Posts
I think the OP is looking for something that he can print.

Right now...you'll have to wait a few weeks, and then the printable channel guide on the DirecTV.com site should have what you're looking for...

I've printed that out int he past, and laminated it...makes a great "cheat sheet" for HD Channel selection and viewing.

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
hdtvfan0001 said:

Right now...you'll have to wait a few weeks, and then the printable channel guide on the DirecTV.com site should have what you're looking for...

I've printed that out int he past, and laminated it...makes a great "cheat sheet" for HD Channel selection and viewing.
escept its always out of date....last i checked it was as of april.

· Legend
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hdtvfan0001 said:

I am looking for something I can print. More importantly I am looking for somethting in numerical order, rather than alphabetic by channel number, like the PDF files on DTV website.

Also when the new channels are added I can just fill them in and print it out. So any editable would be good. I suppose I could make one, but figured someone had one already,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.