DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Software version 0xDC
This morning I was constantly getting a message saying "Channel not Purchased" while watching Cartoon Network. The message would pop up and go away every 10 seconds or so. I reset the box but didn't have time to wait for the result. Has anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
cobby75 said:
Software version 0xDC
This morning I was constantly getting a message saying "Channel not Purchased" while watching Cartoon Network. The message would pop up and go away every 10 seconds or so. I reset the box but didn't have time to wait for the result. Has anyone had this problem?
Update 0xe3 is on the way, you might just wait it out (it is being sent down now, staggered across the country). Whatever replies you get based on the old firmware won't mean much in the next day or two.

·
Legend
177 Posts
cobby75 said:
Software version 0xDC
Yes I had it last week on every channel. I just reset the unit and it was fixed.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
For a while we were getting a message something to the effect that we were not authorized to receive one of our locals. It was on the screen, on and off, but we got the channel all the while.

The HR20 locked up that night and required a reset. No problems since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.