DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Cool Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Sirius Sportster did a channel update this morning, any idea what the change was? Also, an oddity I noticed. I have an XM antenna in my car, and the unit, after powering up with full signal, after 4 seconds, goes to channel update, and then reports "antenna not detected". I gave up after 3-4 tries. When I got to work and plugged in to my boombox (with Sirius Antenna), it worked fine (after updating the channels). Odd?

· Legend
149 Posts
My Sirius one updated this morning as well. No trouble after update, all presets worked.

Even though I have both XM & Sirius I'm stoked to get the NHL on Sirius. Now I won't have to switch radios to listen to games.

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
Just called to get best of Sirius activated on my XM. Stoked here as well.

· Legend
223 Posts
the_batman said:
No college SEC listed on the XM sports package for Sirius? Is this a typo?
I know I am a bit biased being a baseball fan, but one of the things that xm had that was huge is baseball. Now no baseball channels on sirius? When I called they said it was because of the xm-mlb contract? Not sure why or how this is the case. Would be nice to get some of the sirius music channels on xm as xm music is brutal.
Joe

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
machavez00 said:
I'm sure Howard is loving O&A on Sirius. I'm not seeing anything on the XM web site
The order info is there on the XM website but its hidden for some reason. Hit the "shop" option at the top and it's there.

· Legend
155 Posts
My PNP has been updating for the past two weeks, Once or twice a week.

Just yesterday it updated twice on the way into work. and that's only twenty minutes.

The XACT in my office hasn't updated once and it's on 8-10 hrs a day.

· Hall Of Fame
1,411 Posts
DCSholtis said:
Just called to get best of Sirius activated on my XM. Stoked here as well.
i did this yesterday as well i called once someone said we dont have siirus channels so i called agian and i orderd it i have not even begun listening to nfl radio im loving howard 100 though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.