DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Godfather
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid for all the channels I could get without buying any special sports packages.

This, I THOUGHT would give me everything I need.

Today I went to set a recording for the Affliction Live show that FSN is showing tomorrow night. It's the live prelims to the actual main card which is on PPV.

All the channels showing it are between 415 and 430. but i get none of those channes, they don't even show up in pink so I can buy them.

Am I missing something? This should be a show I can record but I can't even see it.

I'm in Phoenix but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

·
Icon
597 Posts
FastnoNOC said:
I paid for all the channels I could get without buying any special sports packages.

This, I THOUGHT would give me everything I need.

Today I went to set a recording for the Affliction Live show that FSN is showing tomorrow night. It's the live prelims to the actual main card which is on PPV.

All the channels showing it are between 415 and 430. but i get none of those channes, they don't even show up in pink so I can buy them.

Am I missing something? This should be a show I can record but I can't even see it.

I'm in Phoenix but I doubt that has anything to do with it.
May have EVERYTHING to do with it as FSN Arizona is showing baseball at that time and what you want at 12 MN. Get the Sports Package and many of the other FSNs are showing your show live.

·
Godfather
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually. I did mention in my post I'm in phoenix. I'm here on contract work for a couple years so I opened a new Dish account. I have two accounts.

But I did find this. it wasn't listed on any normal channels but after trying some different searches I found it. it wasn't on a channel listed as "FSN" it was on a channel listed as ALT which is an alternate sports channel.

I'm backt o being happy :)

Sucky part is it's not in HD. I'm so spoiled with sports and HD I don't even watch the Nationwide races on Speed because they look awful.

Thanks for the responses, i appreciate the help

·
Godfather
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting. Actually I'm in Chandler as well. I work for Intel on Rural and Chandler BLVD so I grabbed a condo here so I'd be close. I originally stayed with family... In Glendale, but driving 2.5 hours each way per day got old :)

Anyway, is there a benefit to having a call center there? I've got a 722 that has massive problems with hanging and severe delays.

·
Godfather
336 Posts
You happen to be so close to me that it's not even funny.

The Ahwatukee center is supposed to handle advanced tech support queries. It's in the Thistle Landing area (48th St between Chandler and Ray, Ahwatukee), I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.