DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing some posts about people receiving some channels in the 9,000's range. I have checked my H21 Receiver and I am not getting anything but Game Lounge Channels showing up in the 9,000's range. Is My Dish picking up D11? How Do I know????

· Registered
5,915 Posts
They were/are test channels, nothing to worry about.

YOu can see if it is picking up D11 by going to your signal strength screen and looking under the 99 satellite.

It is not a big deal right now though, as it is not broadcasting anything really (the ones a few people did get were just mirrors of other channels).

· Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At Satellite 99 (a) I'm getting signals in the 90's and at Satellite 99 (b) i'm getting a reading of 0 on one and 100 on the other I don't even get a Satellite 103 (c) But I have 103 (a) and 103 (b)

· Lifetime Achiever
21,244 Posts
Originally the locations were 99(a), 99(b), 103(a), and 103(b). Then they decided S for spotbeams and C for conus made more sense. The change is making its way thru the various receivers as software changes are made.

Cheers,
Tom

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
Remember when D10 was going into service and D* would have maybe 2 extra channels for testing a few new HD channels? I recall Discovery HD and TLC HD. They'd be on for a few hours and then all of a sudden switch to some other network. Any idea if D* is currently doing this with D11?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.