Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Hmm no mention of the 721.

Vaporware??? Hmmmmm.

Also if the Yes Network is charing all the cable systems and DBS providers $1.85 a month for the service, then why would Charlie have to raise the price $4 a month to NY subscribers? THats a nice mark up!

$100 more for the 508? Why not Discontinue the 501 sell only the 508's with the larger drives. It reminds me of the Dishplayer 7100 and 7200 ordeal they had a few years ago.

The video with the first Dish Network customers was laughable, how much did they pay them to say Dish Networks Picture quality beat the socks off of C Band? I almost fell on the floor laughing when they blamed the scratch on the TV screen as an accident the dog did trying to chase a bird on the TV (And the bird was really clear because of Dish Networks excellent picture quality!) HAHAHAHAHA

And why does Charlie talk about Starband like hes still doing business with them? Am I missing something here?

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
And BTW an excelent write up of the Chat Tony! We will forgive the tardness this time but next time you do it, you will be forced to watch 8 hours of "The Best of Jim Ferguson"

Jim said that "The Best of" was so good he had to watch it again and again and again and .....

Thanks Tony!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.