DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Godfather
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed today in the mail we received an envelope with DISH logo in the return address area and in the lower right corner it says, "Special Offer for Valued Customers".

OK, I'm intrigued, I open up and much to my surprise it is from Charter which we dumped almost five years ago for DISH. In short, they are trying to get you to subscribe to their internet and phone service stating, "You already have the best in TV, no bring home the best in Internet and Phone at an everyday low price."

Dunno, but this pisses me off more at Charter.
Anyone else have this and your opinion?

·
Hall Of Fame
6,226 Posts
hoophead said:
Noticed today in the mail we received an envelope with DISH logo in the return address area and in the lower right corner it says, "Special Offer for Valued Customers".

OK, I'm intrigued, I open up and much to my surprise it is from Charter which we dumped almost five years ago for DISH. In short, they are trying to get you to subscribe to their internet and phone service stating, "You already have the best in TV, no bring home the best in Internet and Phone at an everyday low price."

Dunno, but this pisses me off more at Charter.
Anyone else have this and your opinion?
I highly doubt it.. It was probably a mistake.

·
Icon
835 Posts
I doubt that it was a mistake. Charter probably paid Dish to market their phone & Internet service to Dish customers.

·
Godfather
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paul Secic said:
I highly doubt it.. It was probably a mistake.
Paul, you're saying you highly doubt anyone has received it and your opinion is it is a mistake? It was pretty well put together and if you all want to see it let me know :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.