DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Founder
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very pleased to announce the launch of our new DBSTalk.Com home page. Over the past couple of weeks, Scott has worked hard on re-designing the entire site making it an excellent source of information and news. Check it out!

!http://www.dbstalk.com

And a big thanks to Scott for his hard work

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Homepage looks awsome Scott!!! Go grab a beer an relax :goodjob:

G

·
The new home page looks so professional that I was expeccting the "popup ads" to start appearing in 2's or 3's

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
oh god-i'll find you guys and slap you silly if i start seeing pop ups on this site...geez...

· Banned
6,970 Posts
I don't think you will ever see popups on this site. :)

Our generous members who have donated to us have done a great job of keeping us ad free.

And we plan on staying that way. :D

Thanks again to the kind folks who have donated to keep our site ad free!

· Hall Of Fame
7,657 Posts
If everyone would just pay $1 a month that was a member just think of all the money we would have for this site.

What kind of further improvements and features could we see if we see bigger donations towards this site?

At the rate of the new features being added I wonder what this site will be like in a year or two.

· Hall Of Fame
1,118 Posts
I am very impressed with the hard work you guys have done. The new homepage looks amazing. That was the ONE thing that used to make me think DBS Talk was like the little brother trying to beat the older one (DBS Forums) since the DBS Forums website was so good, but in my opinion the new DBS Talk homepage is MUCH better than DBS Forums. NO cheap shots, just saying that DBS Talk is at least SHARING the top of the DBS discussion mountain. :)

· Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
professional is as professional does...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.