DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the flyer enclosed with my current bill, the CHOICE ULTIMATE package will be free to all subscribers from May 28 thru June 3!

While it's quite a ways in advance, I'd mark it on your calendar since you get all the Encore movie channels with this preview...

·
Hall Of Famer
1,866 Posts
ummm i don't see freeview for Choice Xtra, since i post this on another thread maybe it's on tomorrow April 24 btw i have Mas Ultra spanish package.

·
Legend
207 Posts
acostapimps said:
ummm i don't see freeview for Choice Xtra, since i post this on another thread maybe it's on tomorrow April 24 btw i have Mas Ultra spanish package.
i called them last night for this reason. no reason given, they simply changed it to the 24th until the 30th.

·
AllStar
330 Posts
I think the reason we'd "***** and moan" is because we pay for more and never really have anything tossed our way as a thank you.

I realize promotions are geared towards upselling to "poorer" subscribers such as yourself, but it would be nice to see a discount here and there for actually ponying up the dough for everything. A "frequent flyer" program so to speak.

·
AllStar
330 Posts
Homebrew101 said:
but isn't that kind of like "what do you buy for a guy that already has everything"? ;)
LOL, I suppose it's kind of like that. I can't complain too much, anytime I call up and ask for discounts I seem to get them, so it's not the end of the world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.