DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this was one of the best episodes yet, I was cracking up at the Buy More "Thunderdome" challenge and the Call of Duty tie-in was pretty funny too. However I'll award my favorite line of the show to "Is that a Crown Victoria?" :rolling:

Here's my question:
Was Casey really going to be able to shoot Chuck if the new Intersect hadn't failed and would Sarah have fought him to save Chuck if he did try??? And did Fulcrum somehow steal all the secrets with the fake new intersect?

I was disapointed to see they got rid of the Weinerlicious as I liked the uniform better :evilgrin: but it certainly is realistic that stores in a mall change a lot.

Can't wait to see what kind of trouble "Charmichael" gets into next week!

· Registered
14,213 Posts
I was very happy to see Chuck back on TV. This was just a great show, from the opening scenes with Chuck being blinded by Captain Aweome's "awesomeness" in the shower, to the evolving relationship between Sarah and Chuck, to the Buy More free-for-all subculture..Just a great show.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
When Chuck called Morgan and he went through the battle plan, I almost died laughing. I'm so glad Chuck is back. The show is a little far fetched, but there are some great moments.

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
phox_mulder said:
I think the new store won't be around long.
How much demand can there be for orange flavored frozen yogurt.

phox
You think less than a season? I'm inclined to agree.

· Icon
652 Posts
phox_mulder said:
I think the new store won't be around long.
How much demand can there be for orange flavored frozen yogurt.

phox
It would actually work out better than the Wiener store - especially if it's just a CIA front, as evidenced by Casey going into the back for weapons and supplies. If the store isn't busy, there's less explaining and covering to do when they have to close for a few hours/days due to the spy stuff.

Of course, that's looking at it from a "real life" perspective, not from the "TV life" perspective. And you'd have to wonder if it would make sense to spend that much money on a front when they think they're almost through with needing to protect Chuck. Oh, no - I've slipped out of my suspension of disbelief!

All of that being said, I like the Wienerlicious costume better, too!:heybaby:

· 622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,883 Posts
Enjoyed the first episode. Looks like the show still feels fresh to me and I like that they have some noticeable actors playing the villains on the first few episodes.

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
elaclair said:
Yes, but how long has Orange Julius managed to survive??
Per Wikipedia: "The drink grew out of an orange juice stand opened in Los Angeles in 1926 by Julius Freed." So maybe we'll see this stand for 8 decades.:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.