DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Cinemax 1 cent deal is still active. I just signed up with Dish and got 3 months of premium free and I would like to sign up for the 1 cent deal if I can stack the discounts. I haven't seen anything posted lately on this.

Thanks

· Cool Member
26 Posts
linusmo said:
Does anyone know if the Cinemax 1 cent deal is still active. I just signed up with Dish and got 3 months of premium free and I would like to sign up for the 1 cent deal if I can stack the discounts. I haven't seen anything posted lately on this.

Thanks
Yes that is still being offered. No you do not need to agree to a contract like you do with the HBO/Starz offer. The only thing you have to do is sign up for AutoPay. Yes you can do this offer with the HBO/Starz offer. Any more questions?

· Legend
231 Posts
just signed up for it, asked for 2 years and the CSR told me it is 1 year only and I need to cancel it else if reverts to full price,

seems like a good time since I have HD absolute package and they are going to all HD starting sept 1.

· Legend
140 Posts
Does anyone know if you can get this deal if you are already doing autopay, paperless billing or subscribe to Max? (or all 3 in my case)

· Legend
231 Posts
JackDobiash said:
Does anyone know if you can get this deal if you are already doing autopay, paperless billing or subscribe to Max? (or all 3 in my case)
I originally signed up for autopay without the 1 cent deal. Found it on this forum(thanks) so cancelled the resigned up for the 1 cent deal about a month or two later. Not sure about already having cinemax though.

· Registered
3,469 Posts
JackDobiash said:
Yes, if you're already doing CCAP and paperless billing, you can get the deal. If you already subscribe to Cinemax then you can not.

· Legend
140 Posts
Blast, curse me and my wanting to have it all :)

· Mentor
31 Posts
I just signed up. I asked if I could renew after the year for the promo price and was told I could not. This is only good for a year. I thought I read on here last spring that it could be renewed for a second year. Guess they are no longer offering year two. Still a good deal though.

· Godfather
329 Posts
I have combined billing through ATT Dish. I have to assume this can't apply to me, as I'm already (in my view) set up with paperless billing from Dish?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.