DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Legend
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone getting the channel not available on the MPEG 4 of WOIO in the Cleveland market? SD is fine but all of a sudden the HD/MPEG4 tells me I am not authorized. The other three MPEG 4 channels in Cleveland market are fine.

·
Legend
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still nothing here. The DV rep I called could not understand how we get two feeds of a local. I say SD and HD and she says perhaps they are not broadcasting an HD show. I told does not matter the MPEG4 channels is not there and we get error 727. She did not know what MPEG4 means..sheesh and then I got cut off.

·
Legend
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, got another rep and he got it turned on. Somehow some boxes got bum code or something., not sure what the reason but its fixed at least for me.

·
Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
Its been fixed as well as the 8mm looking effect on the MPEG 4 feed thats been corrected as well as of today.

·
Cool Member
12 Posts
CBS 8mm look is fixed over here in the Boston market too but NBC still looks like the 8mm effect how about you guys any problem with NBC?

·
Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
nflhd said:
CBS 8mm look is fixed over here in the Boston market too but NBC still looks like the 8mm effect how about you guys any problem with NBC?
No our NBC 8mm problem has been fixed for a few weeks now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.