DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AllStar
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard a strange clicking sound during my recording of Gray's Anatomy. The problem occurred about 15 minutes into program, and then stopped after 2 minutes and has not reappeared. I was still able to hear dialogue but the clicking/ticking sound was annoying. This was a MPEG-2 recording on Channel 87. Anyone else have a similar problem?

·
Godfather
375 Posts
GoLaLakers said:
Heard a strange clicking sound during my recording of Gray's Anatomy. The problem occurred about 15 minutes into program, and then stopped after 2 minutes and has not reappeared. I was still able to hear dialogue but the clicking/ticking sound was annoying. This was a MPEG-2 recording on Channel 87. Anyone else have a similar problem?
I did not notice it but my recording was on my local MPEG-4.;)

·
Legend
179 Posts
I heard it on my local HD MPEG4. Paused for a second then started it went away.

·
Legend
131 Posts
GoLaLakers said:
Heard a strange clicking .... Anyone else have a similar problem?
Thank you . . . . I was beginning to think I had a problem with my new HR20. YES, same channel, same behavior, same show. And, I'm almost certain I may have seen this behavior before and just wrote it off as a fluke. Now, I will be sensitive to see if it's on 87 or not. BTW, when I had it before, it was with a 3lnb dish and an HR10. So, can't blame it on the HR20.

·
Cool Member
15 Posts
GoLaLakers said:
I also had the clicking sound and I had recorded in on Channel 2 KCBS. How do you know if it is a MPEG-2 or 4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.