DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cool Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Please feel free to email me at XXXXXXX if you would like to receive a Dish Network Certificate for a Free Dish Network system with free installation & an instant $50 rebate for a 2nd receiver. I've only got two of these, so the first two that respond, gets them....

Sorry..... They are all gone....

Thanks.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
I think everyone got these certificates. Mine went in the trash.

I could not beleive how much they spent to mail these out including the package and ribbons etc.

·
Cool Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I had cornered the market on "free dish" with these certificates. :rolleyes:

Oh well, it seems I have yet to capitalize on the dish "craze" that swept the nation. Yet, when I was looking around to buy my Dish system, I couldn't find a decent deal anywhere, locally. For example, my neighborhood Sears is selling a Dish 301 system for upwards of $150.

Anybody have certificates for free "PVR" receivers for existing Dish subscribers ? (Hey, you never know, maybe that's not too far off in the distant future. I did hear Charlie say that a "PVR" customer was much more likely to stay with Dish after a year than one without this....I think)

·
Legend
172 Posts
I don't think there is any way to get a free PVR as an existing customer. However, existing customers can get a refurbished 501 pretty cheap, I think. There is also a deal to commit to AT150 + CC autopay for 1 yr and get a new 501 for $199.

OTOH, on the Club Dish certificate, if the new customer decides to go with the Digital Home Plan (aka rent/lease), they can upgrade to a 501 for $99.

A question I have, for any dealers out there, is there way to upgrade someone to a 501 cheaply if they want to use a Club Dish cert. and own their hardware?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I once got a Club Dish thing, but the only people I know already have Dish or DirecTV and won't switch. If only I knew people, it might be worthwhile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.