DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Icon
524 Posts
Originally posted by Major-V
So I take it that no one else out there is misinforming (or has misinformed) customers about Club Dish?
Dish Network has so many promotions, so many rules and a dozen ways to charge a retailer back for the commission he has been paid.

In this case the dealer may be one of two things: Either confused on the rules of the promo or simply trying to protect his/her commission.

I can`t ell you the number of people who would sign a purchase disclaimer with our comany in the old days and then call Dish or DTV to try to avoid following the rules they agreed to with us.

Then we would get a call from the customer saying: Dish/DTV said I don`t have to do that and we would say, well no you don`t, but if you listen to them it`s going to cost you a penalty charge of so many $$$,s that you agrred to pay.

My saying to customers use to be, they ( Dish/DTV ) don`t care what you do, but to protect our commission, we do !

99 % of the time it all worked out and then there was that 1 % that thought they were Perry Mason, Jr :shrug:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.