DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
HR20-700B anyone?

I'll stick with my silver one, matches the rest of the crap on the shelves in my TV stand... well except for the Wii...

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
I bet a sign shop could print you out a design of your choice on low-tack adhesive or static cling material, and you could make your HR20 whatever color you want.

If there are any designers out there with the week off next week, how about drawing a template for the HR20 in Illustrator or Photoshop? I'd do it myself but my bosses are keeping the place open next week.

·
ke6cdn
424 Posts
Think the black will run hotter?

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Black, silver, both are fine. I just hope this doesn't signal a shift to designer colors. The cell phone companies have been so obsessed with coming out with different colored MotoRAZRs that they haven't stopped to notice that no one's so impressed by the MotoRAZR any more.

...and don't even get me started with what happened to iMacs 5 or so years ago. Flower power???? WTF?

·
Legend
159 Posts
Just to throw in a useless reply for my 100th post -- and because I'm kind of in a Grinch-like mood today, I couldn't care less what color it is. I hate the looks of all these things and have them hidden behind wooden cabinet doors where they can slave away in obscurity. I find all the LEDs from the amp, the HR20, the VCR, and the DVD player to just be just plain annoying.

Of course, I understand that this is not an option or desireable for some folks and I understand how troubling it must be to have your components not be all color-coordinated.

So to all of you, I hope your Christmas wishes of a rainbow of HR20's all come true. :new_smili

Merry Christmas,

Steve

·
RBR Hitit tillit bricksit
266 Posts
:thats: :thats:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.