DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Icon
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special preview for HDNet Movies subscribers:
Humboldt County (scroll down the page to find info on same)

Info from that page:
HD.Net said:
Humboldt County
Peter is a medical student about to graduate, but when his professor fails him, he winds up in bed with Bogart, an actress and singer rolling through Los Angeles. He accompanies her to the northern tip of California, where he encounters her eccentric family of pot farmers. But when Bogart runs away without a word, Peter is thrust into the picturesque and bizarre world that is Humboldt County.
Humboldt County has its HDNet Movies Sneak Preview Wednesday, September 24th, at 8:15 PM ET, with encores at 10 PM ET and 11:45 PM ET, only on HDNet Movies. In theatres 9/26.

· Icon
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ImBack234 said:
Thanks for the heads-up.
Sorry I missed Red. :mad: :(
Same here. I keep missing some of these as they are sneak them in.

Part of why I try to spread the info if I see one that looks good. Even if it's not that good, the price is right and helps make having the channel worth it :up:

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
Maybe the mods could create a 'HDnet Sneak Preview' thread which you could update and those who are interested could subscribe to in order to learn about these sneak peeks.

Add my name to the list of someone who is sorry about missing 'Red'.

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
fluffybear said:
Maybe the mods could create a 'HDnet Sneak Preview' thread which you could update and those who are interested could subscribe to in order to learn about these sneak peeks...
Any registered user can start a thread and, if it is deemed to be of sufficient interest,
it could be stickied to the top of the TV Show Talk forum. Personally, I don't think HD
Net Movies has sneak previews often enough to justify a dedicated thread. It would
probably be better to give each event its own thread as they are scheduled

· Icon
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually the linked site that I referenced above seems to get updated as these sneak previews get added to HDNet's schedule. Bookmarking that site and checking back about once a month would probably be ok. I'll try to remember to add the info to the monthly premium movies threads that are getting pinned. That'll help keep everything all in one place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.