Votes: 4 21.1%
  • ChromeOS

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

· Icon
4,491 Posts
If only that is what you had said. Since you can't be bothered to follow links or look back, I'll quote what you said (for a third time):
Actually, I said "From day one of the IBM PC in 1983, the main programming language was C.". I'm sorry you fell on your head and you can't comprehend the written word. From the very first post, I have been talking about 1983.

Day one of anything in 1983 is January 1st, 1983 if you want to be specific.

I can see why you're having such trouble parsing dates, you don't understand how they work at all!! Add another item to the ever growing list of stuff Harsh doesn't understand.

· Icon
4,491 Posts
The fact is that the IBM PC XT did indeed debut in 1983 so I'm surprised you're trying to walk that back.
HAHAHAHA!!!!! worst troll attempt by Harsh EVER... you screwed up big time!!!!!!! I even screen capped so you can't go back and lie about editing it.

Yes, I agree, the IBM XT did INDEED debut in 1983. That's what I've been saying all along!!! Glad you finally stepped up and admitted you've been lying all this time.

Attachments

· Beware the Attack Basset
26,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Day one of anything in 1983 is January 1st, 1983 if you want to be specific.
The first argument of the sentence is "Day one of the IBM PC" rather than day one of 1983. Regardless of what year you contemplate its release, "Day one of the IBM PC" will always be August 12, 1981.

Considering your birthday in 1983 (or 2023) doesn't change the date you were born. It only determines the day that you celebrated your birthday that year. Unless you were born on New Year's Day, that date won't be January 1st.

· Super Moderator
54,190 Posts
"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

81 - 87 of 87 Posts