DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legend
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know who the contractor company is that serves the myrtle beach SC area and how to get in touch with them? I know that the local HSP is MasTec, but can't find currant contact info for them either. :confused:

·
Legend
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. The phone number listed there is a fax line. Other phone numbers I have found have all been disconected. Directv will not give me any info.

·
DaBears
6,085 Posts
The reason for this is that there is not a reason to contact them directly from their standpoint. They will not schedule "side jobs" and all contact for them goes through DIRECTV's ordering system.

What are you trying to get done?

·
Legend
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I live here now and was considering getting back into this install work as a contractor. Did it for 10 years, but put it to rest because working in rural northern areas sucks!

·
Godfather
722 Posts
As it turns out, my friend is having a service call tomorrow morning. I will have him ask the tech for a number.

Working down here is no picnic. It gets pretty damn hot. Not to mention rural !! There are still people living on dirt roads not that far out of town.

If I'm able to get a number, I will PM you tomorrow afternoon. Good Luck to you.

·
Legend
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be great, thanks. As for rural, I worked it in North Dakota for over 2 years, and nothing is more rural than that.

·
Legend
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just wanted to follow up on my post. I found the company I was looking for. Thanks for all the help guys! Unfortunatly, after reading thier contract, there is NO way I am going to work for them. The Pay was crazy low and the number of thing you can get charged back on was insane. So forget it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.