Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Legend
115 Posts
D-Bamatech said:
View attachment 6381

Remember if you have a P3 Multisat (3 lnb) OR an AT-9 you will have 4 wires from dish. THUS useing 2 gr blks. *MAKE SURE* you Loop the #10awg (use sun/oil resistant #10awg "green" ) through both screws of the 2 SEPERATE ground blks to "bond/tie them together".

Used a 3 gig Ground blk. (*blue or red ends usually NOT CLEAR) UL listed
AND USE a Double screw gr blk (=screw for each gr wire = 1 mast gr... 1 coax gr...)
(not that china look a like)

You do this brother he he.. it will be JUST like i was there (wink).:)
Are the ground blocks necessary if the 4 cables from the mast lead to a multiswitch? I mean, the switch has grounding connectors...so, can those be used instead?
Last weekend, I started to clean up the mess from the installer. Instead of grounding the mast, etc. he clipped off and used the messenger wire to tie down the cables around the mast. He also left the switch kinda dangling in the breeze and exposed out to the elements while, only 6 inches away, he had a nice post from my deck to hang it off of (on the dry side underneath - deck is 10' above grade)...won't even go into the lattice work wrapping the sides of the deck that he mangled trying to weave the cables. Also, no drip loops and no insulating caulking where he fed 2 new runs :nono2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.