DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Godfather
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw where the HR-20 just got an update on 05Dec. Could we R-15'ers be far off?:grin:

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Let's hope so. And hope there's something substantial in it.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,790 Posts
Yes, we can hope. But, since there are seperate development teams I doubt that it's any indication as to the timing of our update.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,528 Posts
It is FAR off. It will be after the New Year, maybe longer, before any R-15 update goes into a full release.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,510 Posts
Bobman said:
It is FAR off. It will be after the New Year, maybe longer, before any R-15 update goes into a full release.
And this information is based upon what?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
jwd45244 said:
And this information is based upon what?
I imagine it's based on how long it would take for everyone to get an update if they started right now.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,510 Posts
I got 10eb 22 days after it started on the west coast. I suspect that we will get an update after the 1st of the year but without real knowledge it is just that speculation.

·
Legend
219 Posts
For what it is worth, Earl mentioned that the R15 would be getting an update to match some of the features on the HR20 release "soon" for whatever that's worth. :lol:

And please, no speculation on what "soon" means in EarlSpeak. Got enough of that on the HR20 "when are we gonna get OTA" threads!

·
Hall Of Fame
1,790 Posts
monetnj said:
For what it is worth, Earl mentioned that the R15 would be getting an update to match some of the features on the HR20 release "soon" for whatever that's worth. :lol:
Yeah, I think he said that in this forum in late September. Then it became "around the holidays".

·
Legend
219 Posts
qwerty said:
Yeah, I think he said that in this forum in late September. Then it became "around the holidays".
He just said it yesterday in the HR20 forum. Someone asked him when the R15 would see similar updates.

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
qwerty said:
But has he used the term "soon", "very soon" or "uber soon"? :p

·
Hall Of Fame
1,528 Posts
Just watch when any release goes into a full release, meaning everyone, and it WILL BE after the end of the year.

I would consider it more of an educated guess as I have been here for the last year of R-15 updates. Also 3 were even pulled after a partial release.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.