DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Godfather
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you may maynot know, this weekend is the follow on from the Doctor Who series 2, ending episode, Doomsday.

The Cybermen are back well sort of. in the episode Cyberwoman. The team find a a partial Upgraded Human Woman.

Ianto has a dark secret, tied to the basement of the Hub - a secret he will protect at any cost.
Rumours going around is that the cyberwoman is Iantos Girlfriend, that he rescued from Torchwood 1, in London. Also that unlike Doctor Who which cant show the gore of Upgrading, this time we may see some of it.

· Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
Damn, was that good. Really, really liked that one. I have to say, though, that I'm surprised that Ianto is still breathing. And the dead guy in the basement is going to start smelling pretty bad pretty quickly I'd think. :)

· Hall Of Fame
4,351 Posts
Some get it from Bitorrent clients. I get it from Usenet servers. It's a complicated (though easy once you learn it) process that basically runs under the MPAA and RIAA's radar because downloads are so untraceable.

It's basically how I get all the BBC programming that I like - Dr. Who, Life On Mars, Torchwood, Robin Hood, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.