DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Icon
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO do i call to get D* to add a nation wide feed of the TELEFUTURA Spanish network. almost every other day now i hear other Hispanic ppl saying how there provider has TELEFUTURA and how i should switch.

both E* and local COX in my area both have a nation wide feed of this network. what is keeping D* from adding a nation wide feed. this network has been around since JAN 2002. for over 4 years i have been waiting for this station.

every time i call D* i get some BS saying "its only available in certain local markets, its not available in your market" and every time i call D* (or D* retention) for anything i always have the rep put a request for it as follows: "i would like to request a nation wide feed of the TELEFUTURA network. D* currently does not offer a nation wide feed of this network but both Echostars' dish network and local cable both offer a nation wide feed of this network..., can you please include in your notes that the other providers carry a nation wide feed, thanks"

does any one else have any other suggestions? as much as i love D* i would never switch but it just gets me mad how they still don't offer this network. i'm sure there are tons of Hispanic ppl and businesses that would love D* to add this channel as well.

· Godfather
438 Posts
dtv757 said:
WHO do i call to get D* to add a nation wide feed of the TELEFUTURA Spanish network. almost every other day now i hear other Hispanic ppl saying how there provider has TELEFUTURA and how i should switch.

both E* and local COX in my area both have a nation wide feed of this network. what is keeping D* from adding a nation wide feed. this network has been around since JAN 2002. for over 4 years i have been waiting for this station.

every time i call D* i get some BS saying "its only available in certain local markets, its not available in your market" and every time i call D* (or D* retention) for anything i always have the rep put a request for it as follows: "i would like to request a nation wide feed of the TELEFUTURA network. D* currently does not offer a nation wide feed of this network but both Echostars' dish network and local cable both offer a nation wide feed of this network..., can you please include in your notes that the other providers carry a nation wide feed, thanks"

does any one else have any other suggestions? as much as i love D* i would never switch but it just gets me mad how they still don't offer this network. i'm sure there are tons of Hispanic ppl and businesses that would love D* to add this channel as well.
what's your zip code?

· Icon
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
23453, i've allready said above that its not available in my DMA so how would my zip code help??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.