DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing what the lack of an "S" can do...

Attachments

· Hall Of Fame
21,334 Posts
A neighbor here in Florida sent me this one a while back. I looked at it and thought it looked a bit familiar. Further examination reveiled that the road sign on the overpass says "W. Bush Lake Road", and the license plate on the car is from Minnesota. W. Bush Lake Road is in Edina, Minnesota, a burb of Minneapolis. This particular bridge is about six miles from where I used to live and passes over I-494. I have probably gone past this area several thousand times. Small world. Sign has been edited for language. :D

Attachments

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Rking401
A neighbor here in Florida sent me this one a while back. I looked at it and thought it looked a bit familiar. Further examination reveiled that the road sign on the overpass says "W. Bush Lake Road", and the license plate on the car is from Minnesota. W. Bush Lake Road is in Edina, Minnesota, a burb of Minneapolis. This particular bridge is about six miles from where I used to live and passes over I-494. I have probably gone past this area several thousand times. Small world. Sign has been edited for language. :D
Looks like the precursor to the straight from the hip shooting Amber Alerts!!!!

How about seeing this one on a long family trip with the engine light coming on and no working cell phone...

Attachments

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one gets big points for brutal honesty as well...

Attachments

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our nations top security officials hard at work...

Attachments

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slight case of a split personality disorder impeding progress...

Attachments

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
McDeath? Poor clown had too many orders of large fries in his time...

Attachments

1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you tire of the same ol same ol extra crispy KFC variety why not try our world famous...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.