DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first "Fall Back" that both the HR20 and the R15 have gone through....

So to be safe... take a quick look at your Series Records and Manual Records to make sure everything looks okay...

·
AllStar
54 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
This is the first "Fall Back" that both the HR20 and the R15 have gone through....

So to be safe... take a quick look at your Series Records and Manual Records to make sure everything looks okay...
So far, so good here. Did anyone have problems with this?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JerryAndGail said:
So far, so good here. Did anyone have problems with this?
There where some problems identified in the HR20 forum..
With people that set Manual records..

But nothing on a "large" scale or anything like that.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
There where some problems identified in the HR20 forum..
With people that set Manual records..

But nothing on a "large" scale or anything like that.
Didn't we have that problem last time with the R15 too?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cabanaboy1977 said:
Didn't we have that problem last time with the R15 too?
This is the first time the R15 has gone through a DST End (fall back).

I don't recall if the R15 had any issues with DST Start

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:

Sorry that's what I meant. I think the only issue we did have was manual records.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:

wouldn't a manual record be time date based? and should therefore shift automatically. I checked my guide Sat, night, 1:00am-1:30am-1:00am appeared in it, I forgot about the time change for a minute, I thought the thing was really screwed up or hit a time warp :grin: Imagine that it was right and I was wrong for once.....:p

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
dodge boy said:
wouldn't a manual record be time date based? and should therefore shift automatically. I checked my guide Sat, night, 1:00am-1:30am-1:00am appeared in it, I forgot about the time change for a minute, I thought the thing was really screwed up or hit a time warp :grin: Imagine that it was right and I was wrong for once.....:p
You'd think it would.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
dodge boy said:
It was still a little screwy near the change. If I recall I highlighted a show and it gave the details for a different show that was an hour off.

Did they get recurring manual recordings right on the R15? I don't have any. I have two on the R10 that are fine.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,528 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
I remember many many years ago with WebTV, way before it became MSNTV, every time this happened all your programs recorded at the wrong time. It was a mess as the only fix was to manually change them one by one.

·
Godfather
449 Posts
Last night I tried to watch the episode of Lost that should have recorded on Wednesday at 8:00. It is setup as a SL and shows in my list as recorded. I got all set, pushed play and started to watch the show that was after Lost! It recorded the show at 9:00 instead of Lost at 8:00. Info shows Lost, List shows Lost, but it's not Lost. Now I've gotta download it from iTunes.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.