DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Geek til I die
9,822 Posts
None of the big 4 networks utilize 3d on their broadcast channels, so that is doubtful.
Nascar has not released any press releases at all relating to 3D that I could find on their site.

· Freethinker
3,179 Posts
I haven't heard anything about it at all and I follow NASCAR pretty closely. Nothing on Jayski, Twitter or NASCAR.com about it.

I will say that if it were broadcast in 3D I'd finally go out and buy 3D glasses for the family.

· Hall Of Fame
1,299 Posts
Ya I watched that race that was in 3D and not to start a forum war or anything but watching NASCAR in 3D is not worth it... The camaras are too far above the action and the camara shots from across the raceway are too far to get a feel for the 3D.

As for racing, I think we won't see any 3D shoots. IMHO not worth the time and money.

· Godfather
273 Posts
I guess it might be cool when they show those ground level shots of the cars running over that little gopher dudes burrow, but what good is 3D when the cars are going away from you or side to side on the screen?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.