DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RBR Hitit tillit bricksit
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a good long term customer that pays his bills, you can get a HR20 and H20 plus free install and new 5 LNB dish for free. You must talk to CUSTOMER RETENTION. I did recieve this deal.

Also, they will never give you the soonest install date on the phone. Always log onto your account and reschedule the install online! I did this for my H20 install and moved it in 2 weeks! The guy showed up as expected.

I was also able to get my HR20 placed on order. Originally the CRD told me there was no way to get it but to wait on the priority list. I called back each day until someone finally placed the order in the system. Again I was told the soonest install date was after Christmas. I went online and was able to reschedule it for this Saturday!

·
Banned
16 Posts
Brantel said:
Also, they will never give you the soonest install date on the phone. Always log onto your account and reschedule the install online! I did this for my H20 install and moved it in 2 weeks! The guy showed up as expected.

I was also able to get my HR20 placed on order. Originally the CRD told me there was no way to get it but to wait on the priority list. I called back each day until someone finally placed the order in the system. Again I was told the soonest install date was after Christmas. I went online and was able to reschedule it for this Saturday!
So, when did you can, and when is the install scheduled for?

You said he "showed up" but you also said he is coming "this Saturday" ...

·
RBR Hitit tillit bricksit
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curt Lindner said:
So, when did you can, and when is the install scheduled for?

You said he "showed up" but you also said he is coming "this Saturday" ...
I had two separate orders. The first was for the dish and H20 because of the wait for the HR20.

The second was for the HR20.

Both cases, the person on the phone set up install dates. I went online and was able to pull the H20 install in 2 weeks and several days later, after the HR20 was scheduled on the phone for after Christmas, I was able to reschedule it for this Saturday.

I have come to realize they never give you the soonest dates available on the phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.