DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the items in the My VOD say delete or keep when i click on them. are they gonners or what? has anyone else had this problem with the current upgraded software?

·
Godfather
340 Posts
love that tv said:
all the items in the My VOD say delete or keep when i click on them. are they gonners or what? has anyone else had this problem with the current upgraded software?
They may be at the end of the program. Select keep and then try to play them again.

·
Legend
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Twosted said:
They may be at the end of the program. Select keep and then try to play them again.
that was my thinking as well, but no dice! wont even alow me to watch. this is occuring with programs that havent been watched yet

·
Mentor
38 Posts
love that tv said:
I had this happen before the latest upgrade and ended up deleting the recordings. After the upgrade, when I was prompted again to Keep or Delete, I pressed "Keep" waited several minutes, moved the cursor to delete, but didn't press, moved it back down to "Keep" and pressed Select and all was fine again. Hasn't happened since and I hope it doesn't happen again.

·
Mentor
30 Posts
If you look at the time on your recordings you will probably notice they are all 1 minute. This can happen either when you get a software upgrade ( that happened to me once) or if sometimes you try and record the same show in both HD and SD (may be by accident due to series link problems) This will also cause the recording to go to 1 minute and not allow you to play it. Best bet is just delete the recording and hope next time it doesnt happen. If it happened to all of your recordings I would put money on the fact that it was the software update.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.