DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way for me to delete a show from the My Recordings list without having to click on each show, then choose delete, then confirm? On the Tivo, I just have to hit the clear button, then confirm to accomplish this.

I just learned from another thread that I can switch between two sorted lists by pressing PIP Swap, so I'm hoping there's a shortcut for this too!

·
622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,880 Posts
Not that I am aware of.. There is a way you can delete multiple shows using the edit feature, but other than that the way you describe is the only way I am aware of.

·
Icon/Supporter
1,227 Posts
I think the edit feature IS the answer to his question.

(select the edit button the the PVR screen)

·
Legend
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses... Not exactly what I was hoping for (I was hoping for a one-button delete option), but this edit function which lets me select multiple shows to delete at once isn't so bad either... Like the rest of vip622, I am sure I will eventually adjust to it!

·
Legend
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
William said:
With a 1 button multi-delete wouldn't you need a restore option for accidents?
On the Tivo it's one-button with a confirmation... so you press Clear, then it comes up with "are you sure?" and you select yes or no. So I suppose it's 2-button delete...

·
Icon
710 Posts
cornflakes said:
On the Tivo it's one-button with a confirmation... so you press Clear, then it comes up with "are you sure?" and you select yes or no. So I suppose it's 2-button delete...
The 622 is a fine DVR, but it simply isn't a TiVo when it comes to its User interface. You'll have to get used to it. For example see what it takes to enable/disable closed captions. Also, when you zoom past commercials there is no auto-correct. This is something that drives the wife CRAZY!!!

·
Legend
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I do miss the auto correct feature... though I love the skip 30 seconds feature that the Tivo doesn't have!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.